As we count down to Sunday there are a bunch of new surveys about Mother's Day.
See what you think about these five random findings . . .
1. The average person believes their mom deserves a salary of $160,182 for all the work she does.
2. Two-thirds of people worry more about what to buy their mom for
Mother's Day than their dad for Father's Day.
3. 10% of people will not be giving their mom a gift this year.
4. If you're going to take your mom out to eat on Mother's Day, make a reservation or go at an off time. Approximately 80 million of the adults in the U.S. will be going out to eat on Sunday . . . that's approximately
5. 55% of people going out to eat on Sunday will go out for
dinner. 34% will do lunch, 30% will do brunch, and 12% will do
breakfast. Yes, that adds up to more than 100% . . . because about one quarter of people will eat out more than once.